Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin: Marilean (Mari)

Admin: GottaBeJoking (Ade)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA!

+2
willscotn
gooba823
6 posters

:: UGA COMMUNITY :: News

Go down

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA! Empty Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA!

Post by gooba823 Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 pm

We will still have our regular sat and sun KO tournaments,but I have an Idea for a Ko tourny.. Everyone that participates in the KO tourny would buy the winner of the KO tourny a sleeve a balls! I think it would make for some good fun plus stock up some balls to boot! let me know if this is something you all would be interested in doing THANKS, Todd AKA Gooba823 AKA Tizzzod lol
gooba823
gooba823
UGA Tournament Director

Back to top Go down

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA! Empty Re: Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA!

Post by willscotn Mon May 13, 2013 4:14 pm

sounds intresting guess be most costly balls to winner

willscotn

Back to top Go down

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA! Empty Re: Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA!

Post by gooba823 Mon May 13, 2013 5:09 pm

willscotn wrote:sounds intresting guess be most costly balls to winner

I figure that it could be whatever ball the winner normally plays, lots of people use cally lvl 33's but there are the few that use nike, we dont have to do this its just a thought that came to mind lol thanks for your input will
gooba823
gooba823
UGA Tournament Director

Back to top Go down

Post by willscotn Mon May 13, 2013 6:51 pm

no worries here what ever ball to winner

willscotn

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylormadeit Tue May 14, 2013 1:30 am

sounds good to me. I like the idea.
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sticky63 Tue May 14, 2013 6:15 am

or another twist would be that the loser of each match played would buy balls to the winner of their match.
Tick

sticky63

Back to top Go down

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA! Empty KO TOURNY IDEA!

Post by GottaBeJoking Tue May 14, 2013 7:45 am

Just feedback from my perspective Todd.

Personally I'm not that bothered about playing comps for 'winnings'. I do play both the free CC comps, & CC comps for entrance fees / winnings but the amounts are fairly nominal. I do reasonably well overall & 'win' more than I spend, but I don't play them for that reason as the winnings are relatively small over a period. I play them for practise, to compete against others in the club, & for fun. All of which are more relevant for me than any winnings.

Losses are a different matter of course Crying or Very sad

There are plenty in the club who also play them & lose credits to an extent over a period, which of course pays for the winners (and WGT's pockets). As I have little spare money, if I didn't win overall I'd probably just play the free comps & there are plenty of good one's in my CC. I can't really afford to subsidise the winners, although I'm happy for them to subsidise me of course Very Happy

It is nice to win a prize when you win, & I would probably play these comps of yours too as I would stand a reasonable chance of winning sometimes. But how often would you think of running them?

Cheers,
Ade

GottaBeJoking
GottaBeJoking

Back to top Go down

Post by gooba823 Tue May 14, 2013 1:13 pm

sticky63 wrote:or another twist would be that the loser of each match played would buy balls to the winner of their match.
Tick

That is another good idea Tick I like that as well thanks for your input!!
gooba823
gooba823
UGA Tournament Director

Back to top Go down

Post by gooba823 Tue May 14, 2013 1:19 pm

ADE thank you very much for your input as well, like always you make a lot of good points.....I am well stay broke! lol I dont plan on running it weekly or anything like that maybe like a once of month thing.....I just figure it might be something different that some members may be interested in playing.....Its not set in stone.....was just trying to think of something different to do thanks for your feedback!
gooba823
gooba823
UGA Tournament Director

Back to top Go down

Please READ!! I need Feedback!! KO TOURNY IDEA! Empty K/O TOURNEY....

Post by 2511jonnyxx Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

HI, MEMBERS ... this is my input 2 this topic..
1.. its got 2b a knockout.. 2...monthly.... 3...lets put a (2LATE 2 ENTER) date on it 4.. let people DONATE (anything... ball`s 2 the value off) u do not av 2
5.. 1st.. 2nd.. 3rd.... will get prizes... (out of the donation pot)
6.. 18 holes MP (loser of game is getting abit of value of HIS/HER donation)
7 ..dates of rounds are posted... 5,6,7 days to organize and get match played...
8.. 1 judge.. to look/get scores/ and trying 2 sort out any problems with "2player`who can not accommadate each other"
9.. < THE TAYLORMADEIT SHIELD>

LET`S HOPE IT TAKES OFF.... (even if winner get 1 donation of balls) * my donation*

2511jonnyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: UGA COMMUNITY :: News

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum