Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin: Marilean (Mari)

Admin: GottaBeJoking (Ade)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Update on UGA events rules

2 posters

:: UGA COMMUNITY :: News

Go down

(Bracket Tournament)

Update on UGA events rules I_vote_lcap100%Update on UGA events rules I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Update on UGA events rules I_vote_lcap0%Update on UGA events rules I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Update on UGA events rules Empty Update on UGA events rules

Post by Taylormadeit Wed May 15, 2013 5:12 am

Attention Everyone:

I have altered few rules in UGA competitions: League Ladder Challenge and Monthly Nike's Challenge. Prior to play in any UGA event, player(s) must read the competition rules.

League Ladder Challenge Rules Adjusted:
  • A Challenge must played within 2 days after 1 day grace.

• Both players must agreed on a Tee Time to complete their match via UGA PM or WGT PM.

Monthly Nike's Challenge for MPC9 & SPC9 Adjusted:
  • A player must play 10 matches for the month to qualify for the Nike's Balls Challenge.

UGA do not have Blitz or CTTH competition. If any member would like to host any of these events, please let me know.

Also, it is possible that i will change the BOTBKO & ASKO bracket events back to 48 hours in between Round(s) so we can get more players to participate. I understand that having the event in 1 Day have lost many players because of Time Zone issue. If everyone agreed to make this change, put your vote on here.

Any suggestions are welcome. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you and enjoy!
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Update on UGA events rules Empty Re: Update on UGA events rules

Post by GottaBeJoking Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 am

It's difficult enough trying to get MP's played w'in 48hrs due to communications issues, time zones, & individual schedules.

For ASKO, getting 4 people together at the same time w'in 48 hrs will be nigh on imposs. I also play an ASKO with a CC & that allows one week to get rounds played, and although the comms is even more difficult as its using WGT, even that has become very difficult.

Yes these comps have a basic problem as it's only poss to include 2 out of 3 time zones. But it is fun to get on chat together for the comps, & I'm not sure the reduction in numbers have reduced due to the time zone issue anyway.
GottaBeJoking
GottaBeJoking

Back to top Go down