Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin: Marilean (Mari)

Admin: GottaBeJoking (Ade)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Getting Started

Go down

Getting Started Empty Getting Started

Post by Taylormadeit Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:55 pm

HOW TO PLAY:  
Now that you're a member of the UGA, you probably want to know how to play in our events. You have come to the right place! Before playing our live events, the first thing is finding where players meet to compete in this live events. The second is setting up the game.

FINDING OPPONENTS
The first step is finding where your members meet to compete. Members are meet in a designated chat room. Where is this chat room? The chat room is located inside the forum page. Click on the Forum above and log in. Once you have login into the Forum, you would then join the chat room by click on "Login Chat" and ask if anyone would like to play a UGA match or UGA event. You will see others doing the same. When someone accepts your challenge, you are almost there to play.

SETTING UP THE GAME
Now that you've found opponents to compete against, the next step is setting up the game. You will login to WGT (World Golf Tour) game clients site and invite your opponents to the game.

FAQ:
How do I enter UGA tournaments and start playing?
  1. You can enter through the forum or UGA Events page or look on the right side in the forum for "Current Competitions".
  2. Goto Chatbox to find opponent.
  3. Set up match at WGT game site and invite your players (opponents)

How do I post my score?

1. Click on “Record Result” button and post your score.

**You do not have to download anything to use this site or forums. Just log in and click join chat to access the chat room. Please disregard the advertisements.**
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum