Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin: Marilean (Mari)

Admin: GottaBeJoking (Ade)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN

4 posters

:: UGA COMMUNITY :: News

Go down

BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN Empty BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN

Post by Taylormadeit Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello Members,

Are you ready to play some knock out tournaments? Do you have what it takes to be Best of The Best Knock Out Champ? Come and take out our 2 Times Defending Champion "GottaBeJoking."

Best of The Best Knock Out Event #9 start on April 20, 2013 at 8 PM BST, 3 PM EDT and Alternate Shot Knock Out Event #2 start on April 21, 2013 at 9 PM BST, 4 PM EDT are now available for sign up. Get in on the fun and compete with your members on this 1-day event. Find a Partner and sign up for ASKO 2.

So come and meet many great friends and compete in this fun events. To sign up, log into our UGA Forum Site and look on your right column of the forum for Current Competitions. Both events are listed on there. Click on the "SIGN UP NOW" to register. Looking forward to see you there!

UGA Admin Team

Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN Empty ??????

Post by arielleshusband Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 pm

Just wondering why the alternate shot tourney was moved back 1 hour? I feel like i'm in star trek, do the needs of the 1 outweigh the needs of the many? Thanks!

arielleshusband

Back to top Go down

BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN Empty Re: BOTBKO #9 and ASKO #2 SIGN-UP OPEN

Post by Taylormadeit Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 pm

This was upon request from players due to scheduling. I'm trying to make this event possible for everyone to participate in all Time Zone. Although, I understand it is hard to get this event going in on Sunday, since it is business day on the following day and for some people are on a Monday morning. It is possible that this alternate shot bracket event will not work out for many due to time zone and 1-day event. Maybe we can do a Random Alt Shot league, where everyone can arrange a time to play on their time. Possible 3 games per week and you can find 4 players to set up the game. Accumulate points for each winner and play for 3 weeks.

Please give me feed back on the Alt Shot League idea. I will do my best to create more Alt-Shot Event for everyone to enjoy.
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by willscotn Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 am

sounds like a good idea

willscotn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilean Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:40 am

I have given this some thought and come to the conclusion that maybe it would be a good idea to do the draw for matchplay on Saturday once the players are in the chatroom and have the initial arrivals to have their first game and thus gives late comers the opportunity to be drawn in the second round. This would give most of the players ample opportunity to have at least one round of matchplay before the other players get there. Also would give the opportunity of allowing each player maybe a good matchplay to assess the final playoffs. Many players have had to sit out all night waiting for a game and this give rise to dissatisfaction as they only get their first game 2hours after start of the original gameplay.

I would also suggest that the same principle be applied to the matchplay tourneys on Sunday nights.

Marilean

Back to top Go down

Post by willscotn Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 am

i would say that be there 15mins before game start time so everyone is there before start and draw for ties be made at start time so everyone plays a first round game

willscotn

Back to top Go down

Post by willscotn Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 am

since no reply guess its a non starter so waste time and wait for folk to show up or get bye to next round

willscotn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilean Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:53 am

Rolling Eyes

Marilean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down