Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Admin: Marilean (Mari)

Admin: GottaBeJoking (Ade)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 128 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:55 am
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3

4 posters

Go down

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Empty WEEK 4

Post by Taylormadeit Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 am

THIS WEEK 4 WILL BE AT ROYAL ST. GEORGES FRONT 9 & BACK 9.
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

http://www.ugassociation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Empty Hard to find peeps

Post by arielleshusband Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Sometimes it is difficult to find people to get a round in with......BUT.... I understand why we want it to be played with a playing partner.

arielleshusband

Back to top Go down

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Empty Re: UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3

Post by 12thFret Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:53 pm

well alrighty then...lol

12thFret

Back to top Go down

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Empty Re: UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3

Post by Taylormadeit Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 pm

The purpose was to play with your friend. I'm sure we can find someone to play it with within the week. If you can't find anyone to play with. PM me and I will be there at your best convenient to play with you.
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GottaBeJoking Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Isn't there a problem with that idea Chris? It's fine for the WGTCT members who will be able to play solo, but that's unfair on the UGA participants who have to find another player to witness.

It reduces the possibilities for UGA only members to find someone to play with, and it is a UGA Tour event anyway, not a WGTCT event.

Cheers,
Ade
GottaBeJoking
GottaBeJoking

Back to top Go down

Post by 12thFret Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 pm

hi..could we not put the WSOGT in our cc (single play) for those who are members of WGTCT? That way we could play the course solo when we have time. Those who are not members of WGTCT will have to play with another non member in order to have a witness.
Chris

12thFret

Back to top Go down

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Empty UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3

Post by Taylormadeit Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm

UGA World Series of Golf Tour Season 3 Wsogtcopy_zps7227683a

Good Day UGA Family:

Another season past and a new season arrive, UGA present World Series of Golf Tour Season 3! First off, I would like to thank you everyone that have participated in our Season 1 & 2 and I also want to congratulate to our WSOGT Season 1 & Season 2 Champions! Well done Brandon (PokerPlayer92) Season 1 Champ and Ade (GottaBeJoking) Season 2 Champ!

If you do not have any plans and wanting to play some virtual golf with your buddy on WGT, UGA is the place to be today. We have our feature event starting July 7. WSOGT and I will sponsor 5000 WGT Credits toward this event prize funds. If any UGA Family Member would like to donate toward this event to make our prize funds larger, please contact me. I will do my best to divide our prize pool so that every participant will receive a prize. Please come and join us and invite your UGA family members to some round of golf while it counts! In addition to WSOGT Rules we play 9 weeks, but I have added 2 extra courses: Merion & Best of Par 3, so we will have 11 weeks.

To participate in our WSOGT event, simply log in to UGA community page and chat room. Remember to read WSOGT Tournament Rules if you are new to this event. Click on this link to view WSOGT Rules  WSOGT Rules You can also view Tournament Rules by clicking on top of menu bar in our forum page. For weekly course detail, please go to this link Leaderboard/Weekly Course Detail and click on “Weekly Course Detail” to view. Leaderboard is also link on top of menu page. This event is a single play, please play fair and keep it fun!

If anyone have any question, please contact me through UGA Private Message or WGT Private Message. Please log onto UGA chat when you login to WGT. This way we can have more players helping each other out to complete their rounds. Thank you all for playing and supporting UGA!
Taylormadeit
Taylormadeit
UGA Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down